The Woodlands Event Centre forms part of Wyboston Lakes Training & Events portfolio and is a truly forward thinking venue, with the capability to host a range of events; from conferences, product launches and training to team building, away days and weekend events. In 2018 the conference suite was totally transformed and now boasts:
- The Rosewood Suite - a 620 capacity event space with vehicle access
- A further 16 flexible events spaces
- Paddy & Scott's fuelling station, serving great craft coffee and snacks
- 4 creative spaces, perfect for networking, relaxing and brainstorming
- Great technology capabilities, supported by 2Gb of free Wi-Fi
Our aim is to create an environment that allows organisers to increase levels of delegate involvement, whilst producing events with greater impact and lasting outcomes
The venue also has 120 recently refurbished bedrooms which provide a comfortable stay for both delegates and organisers to ensure you wake up ready for the day ahead. Coming soon to The Woodlands Event Centre is the Olive Restaurant, which will provide creative food options to suit your event.
Social Distance Events
During these unprecedented times we are here to help. We have set out some guidelines to ensure that your events can run smoothly, but with the safety of you, your delegates and our team in mind. The changes cover cleaning, social distancing and capacity changes. Please click on the link below. If you have any questions or simply need some events advice please do email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.